- In 2010 the book 'Anton Nico, het was mooi...' (Anton Nico, it was beautiful...) was published in a edition of almost 600 copies. This booklet, a photo impression lined with historical information, was handed out to (former) employees at the closure of the former Philips (later NXP) semiconductor factory ICN5 in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. This waferfab was founded in 1970.
- In May 2017 the book 'Philips Best – from hidden gem to crown jewel' was published in an edition of 4000 copies.
- In 2018 a bicycle app was launched in collaboration with the Philips Museum in Eindhoven: the Philips Campus Connect Tour.
- In August 2018 a unique illustration booklet about Philips in Best was published with the title `The invisible made visible'. The booklet contains beautiful drawings of the campus and is used as a gift on special occasions like employment anniversaries and farewell parties.
- In 2020, the first edition of the book Philips in the Netherlands was published in an edition of 1500 copies. This book was soon sold out.
- In 2021 I collaborated on the short story collection Proeftijd and a booklet about Huize de Laak, the home of Anton Philips.
The books and the app were made without any profit or commercial motive and are intended solely as a tribute to the Philips company and its employees.